Awesome Twitter Feeds Slider is Twitter Feed Slider which Slide from Left or Right Position on Mouse Hover. To Use this module first you have to install it. After Installation you can go to -> Extensions >> Module Manager (from top menu of Joomla Administrator)
Create a new Joomla Module or can edit the Unpublished Module Created during the installation.
Joomla Configuration (Module Settings):
1. Title: You can give it anything. Although we don't need that to be display and we'll try to put the module in Absolute Position.
2. Position: Usually Joomla have a Module Position at bottom - "debug". If you don't have it you can create this module position.
<jdoc:include type="modules" name="debug" />
Just put this code before ending the body tag.
So Module Position will be "debug".
3. Status: Obviously - Published.
Awesome Twitter Feeds Slider Configuration:
1. Twitter Name: Your Twitter Username.
2. Twitter ID: Twitter Widget ID. Follow the steps
Go to this URL : https://twitter.com/settings/widgets (Login if not logged in)
Click on Create New Button
Give the username. Then click Create Widget Button
Copy this numeric numbers from URLs. This is your widget ID.
3. Margin Top to Bottom: Margin Top to Bottom(Start from right or left top - absolute position).
4. Twitter Width: Module width in pixel.
5. Twitter Height: Module Height in pixel.
6. Select an Align: You can position the module in right or left. Default: Left
7. Color Scheme: Two Color Scheme Available - Light and Dark - Choose one you prefer most.
8. Load jQuery: You can switch jQuery in your website. If your website already loading the latest version of jQuery - Turn it off.