First Install the module. If you don't know how to install a Joomla module see below - if already have installed the module than skip this part
Installing an extension :
- Download the extension to your local machine as a zip file package.
- From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions -> Install/Uninstall.
- Click the Browse button and select the extension package on your local machine.
- Click the Upload File & Install button..
- that's it - Now you can go to Module Manager and start using our module. See below to know more about configuring the module.
Configuring the extension :
The below image is a sneaky peak of our module backend configuration
Facebook Page URL : Base directory of your facebook page. The absolute URL of the Facebook Page that will be liked. This is a required setting.
Width : Width of your Module in pixel. Example: 300 (This will make the width of your module: 300px).
Height : Height of your Module in pixel. Example: 565 (This will make the height of your module: 565px).
Show Stream : Specifies whether to display a stream of the latest posts by the Page.
Background Color : Choose a background color from picker.
Show Header: Specifies whether to display the Facebook header at the top of the plugin.
Padding : Padding from content area to border in pixel.
Radius : Radius of borders in pixel.
Border : Size in pixel. If you don't want to show border in your module than set this value as 0.
Border Color : Choose a border color from picker.
Theme : The color scheme used by the plugin. Can be "light" or "dark". We prefer choose "Light" if you background color is dark and choose "Dark" - If you background color is light.